Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome to Kid Capers

Hi,

I am a busy mum of 4 kids. 3 boys, and then a lil princess. They are 8, 6, 3 & 2.

I am happily married, living in Australia, and well, as you can imagine....simply busy busy busy!

I like to consider myself a hands on mum, and pride myself on trying to juggle home duties with entertaining the kidlets with fun arts & crafts etc!

Up until 'the financial crisis' I worked in accounts payable part time for 8 years, but in 2009 lost my job. Although I love my kids to the moon and back, I really thrived on my 1.5 days at work....for 12 hours a week I was seen as a 'person', rather than 'just a mum'...it would recharge my mummy batteries! But in mid 2009, my position was moved into head office, and I am now just a 'busy mum' to my 4 terrors....ooops, kids, LOL!!!

I am very proud of my 4 kids, who amaze me every day with their wit and love, motherhood is truly one of the best roles I have taken on.

I hope you enjoy my blog, and maybe get some ideas on how to keep the kids entertained the 'old fashioned way' rather than computer games & the TV.

Dont get me wrong....my kids certainly love their TV and DS's and wii, but I like to make sure our household has a healthy balance of love, fun, arts and then yes, the electronic babysitter!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey tash, welcome to blogland! Looks great. Looking forward to more. x Marnie

    ReplyDelete