Sunday, May 1, 2011

What an Egglsecent Easter 2011



I dont know about yours, but our house now resembles a chocolate shop!

As a friend stated, "Easter is a calorific" time of year.....I tend to agree, right at this moment I can hear the 5000 easter eggs sitting in the bar screaming for me to "EAT ME EAT ME EAT ME"!

I am worried that this may be the last year that my 7 year old believes in the Easter bunny, so I made most of it this year with all the Easter fun. Bunny foot prints left all over the house (thanks to some powder and 3 finger tips), chewed up carrot spat out all over the house!




The older 3 had a great time on the good ol egg hunt (the 4th really had no idea what was going on, and at times didnt appear to be having much fun at all....until she discovered the taste for it)






                    To make it a challenge this year the bunny had to find some tricky spots!





Happy Easter from us XO




No comments:

Post a Comment